Thursday 10 February 2022

February catch up

Last year I was determined I was going to make more ornaments for the Christmas tree but as usual it didn't happen so I thought I'd try again. I've managed to stitch one and start on another so fingers crossed I don't lose motivation again. Thankfully the days are getting longer and the sun keeps peeping through so as long as I keep thinking that Spring is on it's way I'll be ok.

 

 So this is the first, Prairie Schooler book 183

DH had another one to frame for me. I finished this last year but never got around to putting up a picture. Fragile Dreams by Design Works.



I've put a few more stitches into Spring Planting by Dimensions, it's about time I finished some of the many UFOs that I have.
 


I thought I'd have a go at making a project bag, I'd made similar before but never used vinyl but I didn't find it too tricky. Quite pleased with my first attempt.


 

 Not a lot happening in the garden other than this lovely helibore with its pretty flowers. The daffodils and tulips are showing through but nothing worthy of a photo yet.

Well that's about it for now, take care , Sue xx



2 comments:

  1. Sue: The Dream Catcher is stunning, nice progress on Spring Planting, I really like the Prairie Schooler design.
    I like the bag; I have never sewn with a plastic material before.
    Nice garden photo.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching projects Sue. I'm in the process of stitching a project bag using vinyl. It's not my favourite but it's doable. Our garden is also beginning to waken up again.

    ReplyDelete