Sunday 8 October 2023

A little more sadness

I can't seem to get my act together at the moment as far as crafting goes. We've still been decorating, painting everything that stands still as my Dad used to say.
After losing my brother in November last year and my sister in April, my last remaining sibling, my sister Pat passed away last weekend. Losing three members of my family in 10 months has really hit me hard and I'm going to miss them all, plus it makes you think about your own vulnerability which has really thrown me. There's nothing much can be done about that other than love the life you have and live it as well as you can.

The only stitching I've done is for the Christmas exchange, I don't think many of the ladies have a blog so I'll show what I've done so far.


Hoping to be finished by the beginning of next week so that I can send it off to my partner.


The sunflowers has made a lovely show, the ones I grew finished ages ago but this is one that self seeded and it's grown huge.





A couple of new pots for outside the window, a cheer up for the rainy days.


And finally a photo of the flowers that one of my daughters bought me to cheer me up, such pretty colours.


That's about it for now, I'm going to do some stitching and find something on the TV to listen to while I'm stitching.


I'm still having problems leaving comments, some go through some don't but I have been reading them all.


Hopefully my next post will be a bit brighter so I'll sign off for now.


Take care all,

love Sue xx



2 comments:

  1. Sue: I am so sorry about your loss this past year, it makes my heart sad.
    Prayers sent your way.
    Lovely design you are working on.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad for you Sue, not easy to lose siblings, but I hope your garden will help you, mine certainly raises my moods.

    ReplyDelete