Saturday 3 June 2023

A finish and a lot more in the garden

I finally have a finish to show, it seemed to take ages doing all the confetti stitches and it does look better in real life, I'm not very good at taking photos so this will have to do.

Summer by Rosewood Manor




A few more stitches have been put into Sunshine Susan by Lesley Teare, I want to get this finished as it's been hanging around for too long but the colours are lovely.



I've been stitching for an exchange and making a few bits and pieces to go with it but I'll show them another time, I don't think my partner reads or even knows that I have a blog but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

We've been out in the garden again while the better weather has been around, shame it seems to have gone into hiding this week. The seeds that I sowed in the garden are coming through, we just need to keep the pigeons away from them or like last year there will be none left for us.

I love roses and this year we are having a lovely show,


as you can see we lost the tree fern even though we wrapped it well in the cold weather.


The baskets outside of my craft room window are beginning to fill out.


And the fish are getting more lively now that it's warming up


and what a better way to start the day than making some homemade bread.


Well that's about it for now, the sun's shining so I'm going to make the most of the rest of the day.

Take care all, Sue x































































1 comment:

  1. Nice stitched pieces. I've been making the most of the sunny weather too and spending time in the garden. My bedding plants still have some catching up to do, hopefully they will start filling out soon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete