Saturday 16 January 2021

Trying to blog again





It's been that long since I've blogged regularly that everything has changed on here and I've been trying to sort out where things are and what to write about. I've been trying to sort through some of last years photos so that I can show what we did to the house and garden but there aren't many of those either.

I did a couple of exchanges,

this was the Summer one from RoseMary which took three months to get to me.

                                   

While I was waiting for it she sent me another gift, to replace the lost one.


I was going to put a photo of what I sent to my partner but it seems to have disappeared. 

This is the Christmas exchange that I sent to RoseMary.


and this is what I received from Marina.

I'm having a few problems sorting out things on the blog and I've tried to comment on other people's blogs but the messages keep bouncing back. I'll have to investigate further tomorrow when it's not so late.

Nothing much happening in the garden, the tulips and daffodils are coming through so I'm looking forward to a nice show in Spring but at the moment the only thing that seems to be growing is this lovely hellebore that we bought last year.

Off to bed for now, will sort blogger out another day.

Love Sue xx


 

3 comments:

  1. Blogger can be so frustrating, especially when they make changes. I love doing swaps with people, it's always fun when a little parcel drops through the letterbox or the postman knocks on the door. You received some wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exchanges are always fun but the postal system has struggled at times during the past year. It's always hard to know when something will arrive.
    You've received some great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new Blogger has been causing a few issues! I find it works best on the Chrome browser as they are both owned by Google.
    The exchanges are lovely, it's always nice to receive gifts in the post but I gave up a while back as the cost of posting is so high and not reliable!

    ReplyDelete