Sunday 31 January 2021

It must be cold

Although these two are father and son, Gizmo and Troy don't actually get on together, they tolerate one another and that's about it. For the past two nights I've found them snuggled up together in an armchair that one of them sleeps on during the day so either they are mellowing or they must be feeling the cold. They are both over 15 so perhaps it's old age.

Not a lot has been happening again. I went and had my vaccination for the corona virus and other than an aching arm and feeling more tired than usual it was fine.

I have done a little stitching but I've been knitting more just lately, it seems to occupy my mind more and keep niggling thoughts at bay.

This is the start I made on a Dimensions chart called Spring Planting, lovely colourful flowers in a basket.


 I don't think I've taken any photos of my knitting but I will do for next time.

I've just finished reading this book by Amanda Prowse and although I've read more by her this one didn't cheer me up at all. It was a good story just seemed a little sad. I think I need to find some new authors to lighten things up a bit.


Nothing seems to be stirring in the garden other than the daffodils and tulips shooting through so I'll leave you with a photo of my orchid that keeps on giving.

Love and hugs, 

Sue xx


2 comments:

  1. The colour of the flowers in your stitching is pretty. Your orchid is a terrific colour and it looks so healthy. I find that I am not reading as much as usual these days. I don't seem to be able to settle to it.
    It's great that you have got your first vaccine dose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture of the cats! Glad that you were able to have your jab, hope to get mine before the end of March.
    Good idea to work on some Spring stitching, the pretty colours are so cheerful in this cold weather.

    ReplyDelete