Friday 17 August 2007

Time Flies

I can't believe that it's over a week since I last posted, I really don't know where the days go. Tony is back at work and I've been catching up on odd jobs that I couldn't do while he's at home.


It's been such a lot cooler this last week, it's hard to imagine that last week we had glorious sunshine and were out in the garden all the time. I took a few photos in the garden just to remind me that we have had a little bit of summer.





This is one of the last of the geraniums they are fading fast now with all the rain, but still a dash of colour to brighten up the darkest day.




Another lovely sight but sadly these too are fading fast.


I've also been busy knitting. My youngest daughter is expecting her first baby in February so I thought I'd get the needles out again and it's been lovely to sit and knit in the evenings especially as it feels as though autumn is already here. I'll add some photos later if I remember.


Apart from that I've got the card making kit out again and tried my hand at a couple of cards that I need for the thread exchange that I'm in. It's been lovely making so many new friends through this birthday exchange and it's great to learn a little of other peoples lives.

Now, do I go and finish my knitting or sort out a pattern for my cross stitch, so many decisions to make. Think I'll go and make a cuppa and decide later.

No comments:

Post a Comment