Friday 28 May 2021

Good intentions

It's been a few weeks since I blogged mainly due to the fact that there's not been a lot of stitching going on but there has been a lot of gardening. That is to say that we've gardened when the weather has been kind to us which for the past few weeks hasn't been all that often.

It is looking good, nice and tidy but the plants that we've grown are at least a month behind from last year but hopefully they'll catch up.

Stitching has been going on in the evenings but lately all I've wanted to do is sit and nod, it must be all the extra exercise that I've been getting in the garden.

A few finishes, some that have been lying in the cupboard for a while.


 
 

 


and just a little more stitching,


and lots of baking to keep energy levels topped up.


I was going to put some pictures of the garden up but blogger doesn't want to let me do anything. It's taken ages to get these photos up so I'll quit while I'm ahead and try again later.

Sue xx



2 comments:

  1. Those finishes are gorgeous! Everything in the garden is a bit behind this year, hopefully the weather will pick up in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue: Nice finishing, it always feels good to have a fully finished design.
    Your treat looks yummy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete