Tuesday 27 May 2014

A little finish and a RAK

I've been meaning to do a blog post for the past week but somehow other things get in the way especially now that gardening time is here and last week we had some lovely weather in between the storms that once again left my peonies in tatters. But to brighten the day up I was surprised and delighted when the postman brought me a nice little surprise from Heather who had sent me a RAK and I'm really so happy to have been chosen. This is what she sent.


I can't wait to get stared on these. The LHN Blueberries is a thread-pack and tucked in with CCN Morning Song were some needles which will come in very handy as I'm always mislaying mine.

A little more was stitched on CCN Count Your Blessings



and I had a little finish with the ladies over at Needlecraft Haven, this was the monthly challenge a lovely design from The Little Stitcher.


I've also finished the exchange that I'm in for the Gift of Friendship group but I've decided not to put another picture up just in case my partner should find my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Just a few pictures of the garden







Everything is starting to fill out now and the vegetable patch is looking better with the potatoes shooting up. We seem way behind this year but I'm sure whatever's planted will soon catch up.

That's all the news for now, thanks for stopping by

love and hugs,



9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet stitch and the RAK is so
    Pretty too
    I love your garden..enjoy my dear
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is very pretty and full of flowers we are still waiting up here for a decent spell of weather to see the blooms. What a lovely gift to receive lovely fresh colours and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet RAK sent from Heather!! Enjoy :) Love your wip & your little finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly lovely RAK gift you've received Sue.
    Your gardens looks splendid, the peonies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little finish! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely RAK. Beautiful stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gift! Sweet finish, too. Your garden is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great Christmas ornament you finished ere. And I also love Count Your Blessings.
    Enjoy your new charts.

    ReplyDelete