Monday 5 January 2009

My Birthday

Well, I was feeling so much better for my birthday even though my head was still spinning for an ear infection that the flu had left me with and I had so many cards and presents for my birthday (January 1st) that I couldn't be miserable even if I tried.
These are the cards and presents that I received from the Threads Of Friendship group that I am in, they are a lovely group of ladies and this was either my third or fourth year of doing this exchange.






These are all my birthday cards, I think I had about 40 in all as well as some lovely smellies and chocolate and another Lilliput Lane cottage to put to my collection.

Chris http://alwayssmiling24.blogspot.com/ sent me her PIF that I was lucky enough to win on her blog and it is absolutely gorgeous.

Don't you agree that it is lovely, the photo doesn't do it justice so if I get a minute I'll try and take a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment