Thursday 6 November 2008

I'm so glad today's over

I shouldn't really moan, but today has been one of those days where you want to scream at anything and everything but you know that even if you did it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.

As much as I love having Rachel and her daughter Lily living with us, I'm finding it hard to get a little bit of space for just me; it can't last for ever though can it?
This is what the little monster was up to earlier.


She was supposed to be kissing her grandad goodnight, but the door shut on her so she thought that she'd do it through the glass.

Is it any wonder that I'm always cleaning on the days that I don't look after her?


1 comment:

  1. Lilly is absolutely gorgeous and although she is taking up loads of your time, to have your grand daughter there with you is wonderful. I only see mine now about once a month, but fortunately for me she likes to phone me now that she is 14

    Love Chris x

    ReplyDelete