Monday 10 January 2011

My Valentine Exchange, Beatrix and a PIF


This is my Valentine exchange piece that Elisa stitched for me on the Exchange Heaven blog. It is really lovely and my poor camera can not truly do it justice. Thank you Elisa, it was really nice to receive it.



And here is my progress with Beatrix, just one motif done but as I have all year to finish it, I'm quite pleased with how it's coming along.

And finally as I said in my last post, I was fortunate enough to be one of Elisa's winners in her PIF so I would like to offer it on my blog if anyone is interested. If there are no takers then I will do a RAK during the next twelve months to people who I think deserve one.

Edited to add that the draw for my PIF will be 23rd January, my daughters birthday.

Everything is getting back to normal; Tony is back at work, the house is getting some order back to it after Christmas and New Year so I'm looking forward to getting plenty of stitching time in before the garden takes up my time, which won't be any time soon judging by the weather we keep getting........

Love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Love your exchange piece from Elisa. It's gorgeous.

    Lovely progress on BP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Valentine exchange is lovely and good you've stitched some more of Beatrix.. yes do include me in your Pif draw, I'd love some thing stitched by you again.

    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty exchange piece. Love Beatrix.

    Your exchange package to me arrived last night. It's gorgeous. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete