Thursday 23 April 2009

Lovely postie day

I had a lovely postie day today; first was my exchange piece from Exchange Heaven. The theme was a colour exchange and this is what Maddy stitched for me.

I asked for blue and greeen as my colour and this is stitched in a lovely combination of both, it looks so much nicer in real life.
I also had a parcel from Chris with some seedlings in that she had popped in the post as my rudbeckia hadn't even sprouted and she had a few extra to share, wasn't that kind of her. All in all it's been a good day though I've been dozing on and off for a great part of it, I think I overdid it a bit yesterday in the garden but at least you can see where I've been so it's been worth the effort that I put in. With any luck I can get a few hours in tomorrow and finish my planting as the weekend weather doesn't look too good, and then I won't feel guilty sitting stitching....

hugs,

2 comments:

  1. lovely biscornu. Well done maddy. And good choice of colours Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    Lovely colours chosen for you and a beautifully stitched biscornu..
    Glad the rudbeckia seedlings arrived intact..and well done pricking them out and planting them right away!

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete