Friday 27 February 2009

Beatrix Potter and a little stash

This is my Beatrix Potter SAL which I started at the end of January. I've not done a lot to it since I put my first photo up but this month seems to have flown by so I've not had a great deal of time to work on it, but at least there's a bit of progress to show.
Before the car decided to give up the ghost, I sent off for some goodies from sew and so as now that I was in front with my exchanges I needed something to stitch for me so I thought that I'd send off for a few threads that would make up my LHN charts.

I also bought a new thread box and some bobbins as my threads were getting to be a bit jumbled. Just need to get myself organised now.

hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What a great start you have on BP, love that red you've chosen! Sadly, I missed the boat on purchasing this design when it came out so I have to live through you ladies that are having the stitch-a-long!

    ReplyDelete