Monday 23 December 2013





It's been a while since I blogged about my stitching and what's been going on but I have been keeping busy. Still stitching away and knitting for the grandchildren though no photos to show as my camera has died and I'm hoping that Santa will bring me a new one. We've been busy decorating, not just a lick of paint but new plaster in a couple of the rooms so it's been a bit disorganised to say the least but I am ready for Christmas apart from a little more baking. We have a full house on both Christmas day and Boxing day and I'm so looking forward to the grandchildren opening their presents, I just hope they get all that was on Santas list, it was beginning to get rather a long list this year now that there are five of them.
Hopefully in the New Year I'll be back blogging once everything has settled down, until then I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas .

love and hugs

Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Have a very Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had lots of fun times over the Christmas aeason Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday today Sue Jan Ist.

    Hope you enjoy your day with your family

    Love Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete