Saturday 31 December 2011

A Very Happy 2012

My posts seem to get further and further apart these days but the past few months have been rather hectic ones but at last after 33 years together me and Tony have the house to ourselves. It does seem quiet with no daughters or grandchildren living here but I'm enjoying the peace while I can.

Tomorrow will be another busy day, New Years Day is my birthday and we have the family round for dinner so it's almost like having another Christmas day with us all here and as Christmas this year has been a really happy time, I'm looking forward to it.

I've been sorting through all my charts and I've picked a few out that I'd really like to stitch in 2012 as well as getting a couple of UFOs finished, this year I didn't have a lot of stitching time so I'm going to make sure that I'm more organised so I have more time for myself.

I hope that 2012 will be a very happy and healthy New Year for everyone.

I'll leave you with a photo of a beautiful Christmas ornament that I received from Chris.

Isn't it gorgeous and such a lovely surprise.




No comments:

Post a Comment